After 20 years of working as developers or managing product development teams, we came to the conclusion that there had to be a better way to build software.
We face the same issues again and again and again.
Do these sound familiar to you?
- Creating the same database and tables.
- Writing similar code to read databases for each project.
- Adding business rules, events, hooks and API with little or no variations for multiple different projects.
- Debugging UI and backend only to find the same tiny mistake.
- Trying to plan out how to secure an app, how to deploy it and then how to scale it up.
- Having a project running behind the schedule only to realize that adding new developers will slow you even more.
- Being unable to find a senior expert for just one small feature.